Are you prepared to lead in today’s complex, uncertain, and interconnected world?
Our world is facing unprecedented challenges, and we need YOU.
Let us share how we equip business and social sector leaders for Cooperative Advantage.
Cooperative Advantage calls us to recreate leadership to develop and amplify the co-creative power of people, organizations and systems and to advance a thriving future
Cooperative Advantage affirms 5 principles for leadership excellence:
- Leadership is a cooperative effort: Leaders harness the combined power of people, groups, organizations, and systems.
- All of us lead and follow: Followers execute and reciprocally influence. Leaders and followers interact in a dynamic dance and shift roles to best meet each situation.
- Leaders serve both the whole and each part: Leaders reframe tradeoffs and creatively integrate seemingly incompatible positions into unified action that serves all.
- Leaders employ potent and congruent components to generate performance: Leaders skillfully apply such components to co-create a thriving future.
- Leading starts with self: “Your first and foremost job as a leader is to take charge of your own energy and then help orchestrate the energy of those around you.” –Peter Drucker
Here are some examples of our work with leaders around the world.